What is Bacuss Constructions building process?
This is the building process simplified for your understanding.
- Initial Consultation – Bacuss Constructions will schedule a meeting on site where we will discuss your needs of the build.
- Design – Whether we work with an architect or you already have plans, Bacuss constructions will build your dream home. We have lots of ideas and other.
- Quoting – A detailed quote will be given to you. The process from the initial meeting to receiving your quote takes approximately 4 weeks. Bacuss Construction charges a fee for this process.
- Contract – Industry standard contact from Master Builders or Architect administered contract are used.
- Program – Bacuss Constructions will provide you with a very detailed program from the start of the construction process to the end.
- Construction / Build – We endeavour to make this a smooth process with constant communication, on site meetings, using contractors with long standing relationship with builders.
- Completion of build – Bacuss constructions will complete final handover. At this time, certificates will be issued.
How much is my build going to cost?
There are many factors to consider that may affect the cost of your build. Each project is specific. Every clients budget is different. You will be given a detailed quote and we will work together to ensure that this quote is within your budget.
How long will the build take?
Every project is different, and the complexity varies. You will be given a program with specific timeframes. This will be discussed in meetings and schedules will be set. We will ensure constant communication and keep you updated on timings through the build.
PHONE: 0418 698 338
41 Bardo Rd Newport NSW 2106